Idaho Joint and Spine is pleased to be able to offer therapeutic massage also known as massage therapy. Dr. Whitaker is a firm believer in the ability of massage to decrease pain and increase health. Massage can be a vital aspect to pain management. It is a fantastic non-pharmaceutical, non-invasive treatment for pain.
Massage can provide benefits such as:
- Reduced Stress
- Increased circulation
- Improved range of motion
- Decreased pain and muscle tightness
- Reduction in muscle spasms or cramping
- Release of endorphins, serotonin, and dopamine hormones
- Pain relief from muscle pain or headaches and migraines
- Increased relaxation and healing
Read more about benefits from massage at the American Massage Therapy Association’s website!
To schedule a therapeutic massage call us today at (208)322-5922. Our therapists are well versed in many modalities.
Learn more about our staff HERE!